Your Charter adviser will form a comprehensive understanding of your goals and any challenges you may be facing.
When discussing your finances, your adviser will speak with you in easy to understand terms, take a step-by-step approach and can:
- meet with you to discuss the areas you need advice about
- agree on the financial areas to focus on
- collect information and discuss the advice costs with you up-front
- define your goals and your current financial position
- consider the best options for you in your current circumstances
- provide you with strategic recommendations in writing
- discuss and agree on the recommendations with you
- implement the recommendations on your behalf
- review your objectives and financial situation to make sure you remain on track to reach your goals
- provide support and be available as your trusted adviser when needed.
To speak with an adviser from Charter Financial Planning, please email us or call on 1800 106 017.